Thursday, September 20, 2012

B-O-X

What is a box?
My box is not square.
There is a hole in the bottom of my box.
The corner is dented.
My box opens from the top with flaps, there is no lid.

What do you keep in a box?
I keep my treasures.
I keep my secrets.
I keep my work.
I keep my fun.
I keep everything in my one box.

What stays in the box?
My to do lists.
My money.
My homework.
My toys.
My clothes (both clean and dirty).
My books.
My lucky pennies.

When I open my box the to do list is on top.
I forget that my tennis raquet is in my box because it fell to the bottom.
I can't find my trophies and medals, they must have escaped out the hole.
I think I need a better container.

No comments:

Post a Comment