Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Attached

I wish I wasn't so God damned attached
becoming attached only makes letting go worse
attached to a way of life
attached to the people you love
clinging on to a life that will soon pass
excited for the next chapter and things to come
still holding beloved experiences near

here I am, growing
following my dreams
looking to all the wonderful years ahead
I have lived like there is no tomorrow
my mortality reminds me to live each day to the fullest
and this is only the beginning
of my beautiful life and journey of becoming old

knowing I have lived and became attached
every step of the way
only proves I love what I do
I will turn back time when I'm old
and remember all that I've been attached to
and know that my attachment happened for a reason
a reason worth living for
loving life

I wish that I be attached forever
past, present, and future
love your life
get attached

No comments:

Post a Comment